/js?id=UA-223044171-1'/>

Cristiano Ronaldo celebrates his happy 36th birthday with his family

Cristiano Ronaldo celebrates his happy 36th birthday with his family saying "36 years old, unbelievable! Looks like it all started yesterday, but this journey is full of adventure and  Memorable stories My first ball, my first team, my first goal ... Time flies fast!


  From Madeira to Lisbon, from Lisbon to Manchester, Manchester to Madrid, from Madrid to Turim, but above all, from the bottom of my heart to the world ... I have given all I can, I never  hold back and I have always tried to provide the best version of me possible.  In return, you gave me your unconditional love and admiration, and unconditional presence and support.  And for that, I will never be able to thank you enough.  I can't do it without you.

  As I celebrate my 36th and 20th birthday as a professional soccer player, I apologize that I cannot promise you 20 years of this.  But what I can promise you, as long as I keep going, you'll never get less than 100% from me!

  Thank you again for all your support as well as your kind messages and initiatives for today.  It means a lot to me and you all have a special place in my heart. "

  ❤️🙏🏻

Post a Comment

0 Comments